PDA

View Full Version : Alpina B11 Valuation

Alpina740
02-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Alpina Club,

Not being around these Alpina's much I wanted to see what you guys think a VERY clean '89 Alpina B11 with 80k miles would be worth here in the States. The car is properly federalized and ready to be registered but I have no idea how to put a proper value on this car. It is a Diamond Schwarz car with a 2 owner history!

Any input would be appreciated as I am looking to purchase it.

AlpinaMan
02-24-2012, 01:24 PM
It all depend on the condition and documentation, if you are going to import one from Germany I suggest to contact Kevin (testdriver), he will give you a approximate cost of importing and the cost of the car that you may pick from German market. But as a roll of tomb there is a 5 to 6k for the transportation, taxes, duties and etc

Stirling
02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Alpina Club,

Not being around these Alpina's much I wanted to see what you guys think a VERY clean '89 Alpina B11 with 80k miles would be worth here in the States. The car is properly federalized and ready to be registered but I have no idea how to put a proper value on this car. It is a Diamond Schwarz car with a 2 owner history!

Any input would be appreciated as I am looking to purchase it.

With that kind of mileage, but already federalized, I would think around $20K. I've never come across a federalized B11 so they must be rare as hen's teeth. I'm just basing that guesstimate on what a 120,000 km B11 might fetch in Canada, plus $7-$9k for federalizing.