PDA

View Full Version : Alpina.ca Quirks?

Scooter
01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Does anyone else get randomly signed out of this site? I think it usually happens if I hit the "back" button a few times, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It doesn't happen to me on any other websites, just this one.

I'm using Firefox 9.0.1 as my browser.

Stirling
01-21-2012, 08:13 AM
I think it has something to do with whether you are accessing www.alpina.ca or just alpina.ca. Cookies treat those as two different sites.

I'm trying to figure out a fix for this.

Scooter
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
I always just type in alpina.ca.

Off topic I see you have signed up at JDMVIP and IVOAC...You are just popping up everywhere!

Stirling
01-22-2012, 06:27 PM

Off topic I see you have signed up at JDMVIP and IVOAC...You are just popping up everywhere!

I've seen you there too! Sometimes I wish vBulletin had a unified login system across forums.

I've been on IVOAC for awhile. Not too much action over there. I'd like to see a more organized lobby of the Finance Minister to get the 15 year exemption brought down to 10 years.

saint
01-22-2012, 09:24 PM

lol i think all of us are on every alpina / bmw / euro forum there is

AlpinaMan
01-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Does anyone else get randomly signed out of this site? I think it usually happens if I hit the "back" button a few times, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It doesn't happen to me on any other websites, just this one.

I'm using Firefox 9.0.1 as my browser.

It happened to me many times.

Scooter
05-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Any closer to a fix on this? It's getting quite annoying....:mad:

Stirling
05-23-2012, 03:01 AM
I've made a setting change this morning, can you try it now and let me know if its working for you?

Scooter
05-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Yup, that seems to work :) I've clicked around, used back and went into the auction section, all these things usually result in me having to log in again, but not this time. Thanks! :)