PDA

View Full Version : Hartge e30 H35 For Sale Toronto

Mark in Toronto
01-05-2012, 09:13 AM
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-bmw-hartge-h35-W0QQAdIdZ291189070

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Dobias1/H35.jpg

Stirling
01-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Looks nice... Do any of you Toronto guys know this car?

AlpinaMan
01-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Looks nice... Do any of you Toronto guys know this car?

Actually Mark, Peter and I are going to see that H35 tomorrow, and we will fill you in, who knows, if everything checked out all right, one of us or a friend in Florida could pick it up.;)

Stirling
01-07-2012, 10:40 AM
So... how did it go? Should we be renaming the forum to the Can-Am Alpina and Hartge Club?;)

coupeguy
01-07-2012, 05:29 PM
then you could consider Can-Am Alpina-Dinan-Hamann-Hartge-Schnitzer

Lets stick with Alpina eh?

Stirling
01-07-2012, 08:07 PM

Yes.... one thing at a time!

AlpinaMan
01-08-2012, 05:45 AM

Hahahha, I agree, but this one was too good to just pass it on with out checking it out. However we (Mark, Peter, Mario and I) made an appointment to see the car out of curiosity yesterday. ;)
The H35 looks decent and apparently it’s an authentic car. But the exterior and engine bay was a little rough and need some dent removal and cleaning up to make it look acceptable. Interior was good and need some attention, according to the owner he hasn’t done any maintenance on the car and everything is as is since he imported the H35 on 2000. so for whoever that may be interested to buy this car there will be some expense to making sure that the car exterior, interior and mechanical are up to date.

Stirling
01-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the update AlpinaMan.

What are your thoughts on Hartge in general? I believe they are also considered a manufacturer, like Alpina. How do their products compare though? Are they as developed as Alpina?

AlpinaMan
01-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks Stirling,

Hartge almost did followed the same route as Alpina but started late 70

Stirling
01-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks Stirling,
Alpina was the first company to start these Madness and enhancement of the factory product like BMW, having established a partnership with BMW as well as having sold their product by the BMW dealer

Are Alpinas sold at BMW dealers around the world, or just the new B7 in North America? I thought they had their own dealers?

Does Hartge sell through dealers or do you buy directly from the factory?

AlpinaMan
01-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Are Alpinas sold at BMW dealers around the world, or just the new B7 in North America? I thought they had their own dealers?

Well, As far as I know Alpina will take orders from main location at Buchloe as well as dealers through out man cities in Germany, but in country like England and because of their right hand drive situation, Alpina only shipp parts, technical support and training that is requierd to assemble their product on BMW that already have right hand set up though a dealer called Sytner BMW. Obviosly Alpina didn’t have any dealer in North America till recent years that Alpina sold limited amount of B7s (90 in Canada) in Canada and US that agin they were sold through North American BMW dealers.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/alpina-company/about-alpina.html

As for Hartge, I believe Hartge was taking orders at their own location and certified and reputable car dealers/shop high performance places through out .

Al Peener
02-06-2012, 09:31 PM

From the Hartge site (http://www.hartge.de/): "All products are available worldwide through HARTGE direct sale or our authorized dealer. If you need any assistance to find your authorized dealer HARTGE, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team."

There's no listing of authorized dealers on their site though. In the early 80's, Performance Plus Inc. in Dania, Florida was an authorized dealer. I'm not sure if they're still around or not.

ALP1NA
02-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Are Alpinas sold at BMW dealers around the world

See the number 3 and 12.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/topnavi-de/faqs.html

mab1957
02-09-2012, 01:12 PM
See the number 3 and 12.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/topnavi-de/faqs.html

The Alpina Worldwide link shows no dealerships in North America. Does that mean sales go through the BMW dealer network?

ALP1NA
02-09-2012, 01:53 PM
The Alpina Worldwide link shows no dealerships in North America. Does that mean sales go through the BMW dealer network?

The attached link come to the conclusion that buying a Alpina is possible through a network of BMW dealers.

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/vehicles/2012/7/alpinab7/default.aspx

AlpinaMan
02-09-2012, 02:30 PM
The attached link come to the conclusion that buying a Alpina is possible through a network of BMW dealers.

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/vehicles/2012/7/alpinab7/default.aspx

Not all the counties around the world my friend. Just in Germany, England, and few other countries in Europe that their emission regulations are not specific to their own like North America.

Also you must realize that BMW would not want to create a completion for its already established M brand in North America, and that is why they are not eager to bring them to their show room here. Also there is huge difference in price between the Alpina and M brand, so as you know we have a price driven culture in North America, that always compare the cost to other closer models. But in Europe people know what the Alpina is and what is that stand for so when they are ordering they are not concerned about the price or what they could subsidies it for to get a better value.

mab1957
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
It is pretty clear that you can buy the new ALPINA B7 here starting at MSRP $122,600 USD. No other Alpina models are shown. #-series and X-classes have M shown, but not the 1-series, 5-series, 6-series or Z classes. One might expect Alpina where no M is available. ??

I think I'll go to one of the local dealerships and ask. Should be a fun conversations. :D

ALP1NA
02-10-2012, 02:42 AM
Not all the counties around the world my friend. Just in Germany, England, and few other countries in Europe that their emission regulations are not specific to their own like North America.

My friend Alpina is through a network of BMW dealers not only sold in rich European countries. Alpina is sold and the other rich markets such as Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and US. You do not need a Alpina to know basic information. OK my friend?

AlpinaMan
02-10-2012, 01:18 PM
My friend Alpina is through a network of BMW dealers not only sold in rich European countries. Alpina is sold and the other rich markets such as Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and US. You do not need a Alpina to know basic information. OK my friend?

First of all you really need to have an Alpina to know about Alpina, Okay Mr. Expert, as a mater of fact I know few guys from Azerbaijan and southern Russian states that when they see my Alpinas they always tell me that they used to make regular BMW to look like Alpinas because we couldn’t get them and couldn’t afford them either but we love them.
Secondly, FYI Alpina DO NOT sale Alpina in US and Canada period, that was just for one year that BMW brought some B7 to Canada and US (I’m not sure how many to US but it was 90 in Canada on 2006).
Thirdly, as for Arab countries, they can get what they want because they have money and no regulation what so ever. They can even drive on the road with two wheels instead of four wheels and at the same time hang out of the car while the car is moving at high speed.
Finally, as I mentioned previously in other threads as well as this one the Alpinas that were ordered to be distant to Japan, US and Canada were made to meet the very specific and restricted emission regulations and as result they aren’t the same specification as Alpinas Made for German market, the same as M5s, which North American had less HP them European version(up to 1995) MY FRIEND.

ALP1NA
02-11-2012, 12:42 AM
There is no need for each other replicas because obviously we did not understand. I just said, not to mention the past, the Alpina still sold outside of Europe.

P.S. Request for the end. Look to the future, do not use phrases such as Mr.Expert because I'm not a kid. Thank you.

AlpinaMan
02-15-2012, 12:07 PM
P.S. Request for the end. Look to the future.

I'm cool with that.:cool: